How to Cook My Granola with dried strawberry and cashew Clusters Recipe

My Granola with dried strawberry and cashew Clusters.

My Granola with dried strawberry and cashew Clusters You can make yummy My Granola with dried strawberry and cashew Clusters using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of My Granola with dried strawberry and cashew Clusters

  1. It's 3 tbls of Granola.
  2. It's of Add some dried strawberry or fresh.
  3. You need 2 tbls of Coconut Clusters.
  4. It's 1/4 cup of semi skimmed milk or plain yogurt.

My Granola with dried strawberry and cashew Clusters step by step

  1. Add the Granola to a bowl..
  2. Add the Clusters containing cashew nuts, almond and Pumpkin seeds..
  3. Next add the milk serve cold..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard