Appetizing Bacon And Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe

Bacon And Cheese Mashed Potatoes.

Bacon And Cheese Mashed Potatoes You can cook yummy Bacon And Cheese Mashed Potatoes using 3 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of Bacon And Cheese Mashed Potatoes

  1. You need 1 of Any potatoes.
  2. You need 1 of Cheese.
  3. Prepare 1 of Bacon.

Bacon And Cheese Mashed Potatoes step by step

  1. I made mashed potatoes. As usual. Boiled them. When they were smoothly mashed I added bacon I cooked. I cut up the bacon in tiny pieces. (Also I added some of the bacon grease for favour) when the bacon was mixed in I added a shredded cheddar cheese. (About a 1 1/2 cereal bowls) and I stirred until it was all mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard