How to Cook My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones Recipe

My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones.

My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones You can make tasty My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones

  1. You need of mix.
  2. You need 1/2 of sultanas.
  3. Prepare 2 of eggs.
  4. You need 1 of add plain flower un till a little sticky.
  5. It's 2/3 of milk.
  6. You need 3 tbsp of butter.
  7. You need of icing.
  8. It's 1 tsp of honey.
  9. It's 2/3 of icing sugar.
  10. Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon jucie.

My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones step by step

  1. preheat oven to 180'C/350'F.
  2. add ingredents and mix well. make the mixture into small balls.
  3. take them out when cooked well and has a little colour..
  4. let them cool down and then put icing on them. eat and injoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard