Easiest Way to Cook My Quick Scones & fresh whipped cream Recipe

My Quick Scones & fresh whipped cream.

My Quick Scones & fresh whipped cream You can make delicius My Quick Scones & fresh whipped cream using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of My Quick Scones & fresh whipped cream

  1. It's 4 of Scones cut in half.
  2. Prepare 1 of + 1/2 Cups of double cream and whisk,.
  3. It's 1 tbls of little Caster sugar.
  4. Prepare 2 of largest strawberries.
  5. Prepare of A. Little icing sugar to sieve on top.

My Quick Scones & fresh whipped cream step by step

  1. Cut the scones through the middle to have 4. Butter them if you like..
  2. Whip the cream with the sugar added, then add a heaped tbls on top of the buttered Scone..
  3. Next put each half of the strawberry on top of the cream. Also sir e a little icing sugar over them and serve and enjoy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard