Best Way to Prepare My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 Recipe

My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗.

My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 You can cook yummy My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗

  1. It's 1/2 Bowl of Granola.
  2. It's of Some coconut chippings.
  3. Prepare of Some Dried papaya.
  4. Prepare 2 tbls of authentic Greek thick yogurt.

My Granola with Dried papaya and coconut. 🤗 step by step

  1. Add the Granols to the bowl how much you want also sprinkle dried papaya its so nice and coconut..
  2. Add the Authentic Greek yogurt and serve..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard