Easiest Way to Cook My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones Recipe

My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones.

My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones You can make yummy My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones

  1. You need of mix.
  2. It's of sultanas.
  3. Prepare of eggs.
  4. It's of add plain flower un till a little sticky.
  5. Prepare of milk.
  6. It's of butter.
  7. It's of icing.
  8. You need of honey.
  9. It's of icing sugar.
  10. It's of lemon jucie.

My Own Recipe...Sultanas Scones step by step

  1. preheat oven to 180'C/350'F.
  2. add ingredents and mix well. make the mixture into small balls.
  3. take them out when cooked well and has a little colour..
  4. let them cool down and then put icing on them. eat and injoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard