Tasty My famous crock pot mashed potatoes Recipe

My famous crock pot mashed potatoes. Crockpot Mashed Potatoes are the perfect make ahead mashed potato recipe! Once I started making potatoes in the slow cooker I haven't looked back! I do have a few tips that will ensure success when making these crock pot mashed potatoes… This Crockpot Mashed Potatoes Recipe is SO easy to throw together and is loaded with Potatoes - my favorite to use are Yukon Gold because, when mashed, they are extra fluffy and creamy.

My famous crock pot mashed potatoes Making mashed potatoes in the slow cooker is so easy, you'll never use the stove top method again! This recipe for crock pot mashed potatoes is so easy that you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner! We've been making these for years and love how easy Mashed potatoes aren't supposed to taste healthy. You can cook tasty My famous crock pot mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that with this recipe.

Basic Ingredients of My famous crock pot mashed potatoes

  1. It's 5 lb of Potatoes.
  2. It's 2 tbsp of chicken bullion granules.
  3. Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
  4. You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
  5. Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
  6. Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
  7. It's 1 pinch of chicken bullion granules.
  8. Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.

They are supposed to taste good - really really good. Mashed potatoes are a requirement on the Thanksgiving table, and a hearty side dish for any meal throughout the fall and winter. One of my favorite Thanksgiving tips is to do all this labor ahead and keep the potatoes warm for hours in the Crock-Pot. But then it hit me: Why not use the slow cooker.

My famous crock pot mashed potatoes instructions

  1. Wash and chop potatoes. (Peel if desired) Place in a pan with the first chicken bullion granules and minced garlic.
  2. add enough water to cover and boil till potatoes are soft and fork tender.
  3. while potatoes are boiling I put the remaining ingredients in my sprayed crock pot..
  4. drain potatoes. save some of the water/broth depending on your liking of thickness. (I never save any cause my family prefers thick!).
  5. add potatoes in crock pot and mass all ingredients together. Add your water/broth till desired consistency after mashed..
  6. cook on low for 2-4 hours and enjoy!!!!.

These mashed potatoes are made in a crock pot, making them almost entirely hands-off and easy to do on the side. They are mashed potatoes - 'nuf said. I think I should experiment with more crock pot potato recipes but, until I do, let's just enjoy the goodness and deliciousness of these healthy. Mashed potatoes are an important part of Thanksgiving, but they sure do require a lot of babysitting. You've got to bring water to a boil, then make sure the potatoes don't overcook in the water, drain them, then go back to the pot to put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post

Tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe

Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders . You can cook tasty Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is h...

Adbox

@templatesyard